Innovation Management (online)
The primary aim of the module is to approximate such a variable field of innovation management; the effort is to provide the knowledge and skills from the innovation business area as a supposition for the formation of the viable business innovation policy. The module Innovation management familiarizes with the instructions, processes and methods of innovation management in the business units. It deals with the basic platform of the preparation and management of the innovation projects; it uses the basic terms and knowledge of the development strategy formation and methods of the evaluation of the strategical development intentions with the aim to form the innovation strategy. The importance and the role of the innovation policy for the competitiveness of the business units are explained here. The effort is to approximate the holistic and necessary orientation in presented discipline.
Lecturer of the study module
aim of the module is to acquaint participants with the current view of science and practice on innovation, why to deal with innovation, where to get ideas, how to systematically work with them, evaluate and bring them to life. We will focus on the Design thinking method, we will present you with a number of practical applications, we will emphasize increasing the value for the customer.
- Design thinking
- DODGSON, Mark, David GANN a Nelson PHILLIPS. The Oxford handbook of innovation management. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014, xix, 700 s. ISBN 978-0-19-969494-5.
- CHRISTENSEN, Clayton M. The innovator’s dilemma: the revolutionary book that will change the way you do business. New York: Harper Business, 2000, xxxvii, 286 s. ISBN 0-06-052199-6.
- BESSANT, J a Joseph TIDD. Innovation and entrepreneurship. 2nd ed. Chichester, West Sussex, UK: Wiley, 2011, xiii, 589 s. ISBN 978-0-470- 71144-6.
- BETZ, Frederick. Managing technological innovation: competitive advantage from change. 3rd ed. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley, c2011, xv, 362 s. ISBN 978-0-470- 54782-3.
- BURGELMAN, Robert A, Clayton M CHRISTENSEN a Steven C WHEELWRIGHT. Strategic management of technology and innovation. 5th ed. Boston: McGraw-Hill, 2009, xiii, 1264 s. ISBN 978-0-07-126329-0.
- COOPER, Robert G. Winning at new products: creating value through innovation. 4th ed. New York: Basic Books, c2011, xv, 391 s. ISBN 978-0-465- 02578-7.
- DE LA MOTHE, John R a Dominique FORAY. Knowledge management in the innovation process. Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers, c2001, xii, 260 s. ISBN 0-7923-7464-9.
- FAGERBERG, Jan, David C MOWERY a Richard R NELSON. The Oxford handbook of innovation. Oxford: Oxford University Press, c2005, xviii, 656 s. ISBN 0-19-928680-9.