Managerial psychology (online)
The module is aimed at gaining the ability to analyse, understand, define, and apply the principles of psychological theories that are key to managerial practice. The aim is to know yourself and others as original, unrepeatable personalities, with characteristics of both positive and negative qualities, understanding of diverse motives, but also strengths and weaknesses.
Lecturer of the study module
Students will become familiar with selected principles and rules of management psychology so that they can subsequently use them in everyday practice.
The program will introduce the basics of personality psychology, which emphasizes the need for an individual approach to collaborators, yet offers a certain framework of recommended personality typology rules to manage and guide people efficiently, while maintaining the motivation of all stakeholders.
Using practical examples, they will verify their application in the daily life of a manager, for example when assigning and requesting tasks, recruiting people to his side, criticizing or introducing changes. This means wherever the manager changes the behavior and thinking of subordinate colleagues and coworkers.
Students will become familiar with relational strategies of behavior – i.e. a variety of approaches, perceptions and, above all, communication, which can greatly facilitate or complicate the work with subordinates.
▪ Personality like a glacier
▪ First impression, hello effect and work with them
▪ Professional and personal roles
▪ Protection of personality and its causes
▪ Emottions, attitudes, characteristics
▪ Principles of motivation and life values
▪ Priorities and life goals
▪ Variable and non – variable variables
▪ Influences forming an individual ´s personality
▪ Typology temperament
▪ Self – confidence, self – assurance and self – acceptance
▪ Relationship strategy