Basics of management (online)
The aim of this module is to familiarize the students with the role and content of the company strategy and its related partial strategies for individual areas as an integral part of the overall strategy and enterprise planning.
Lecturer of the study module
Basics of management deals with the development of management theory and practice, explains the concept of management, management functions, gives insight into other directions of management. Approaches and opinions on the issue are shown here. This opens up room for students to form their own opinions on the mission of management. The knowledge gained in the module (program) is followed by other modules that allow you to get acquainted in a more detailed way with the various areas of business management and the functioning of the company as such.
- definition of basic concepts – management, organization and its internal and external conditions of managerial function
- implementation – motivation and leadership
- management styles
- ROBBINS, S., & COULTER, M. (2017). Management, (Global Edition). Pearson Education Limited
- SCHERMERHORN, J. R. (2011). Introduction to management. John Wiley & Sons.
- MINTZBERG, H. (2009). Managing. Berrett-Koehler Publishers.