Effective Self and Time Management (online)
The aim of this module is to get acquainted with the development of time management, the philosophy of time management of the 4th generation and the tools and methodology of self-management in time.
Lecturer of the study module
Time management (TM) is a collection of knowledge about planning and time management. In the module we briefly focus on the development of this area, get acquainted with the main concepts (mission, vision, values, goals, priorities, habits…), introduce the main TM tools, specific methods and techniques of planning and organizing time, describe the most common time thieves and show how to eliminate them. In connection with time management, we include the terms self-management or life management.
- basics terms
- development of time management
- self-knowledge, leadership and management – time management of the 4th generation
- Covey and his 7 habits
- ALLEN, D.: Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-free Productivity, Brown Book Group, 2019
- COVEY, S. R.: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Simon + Schuster UK, 2020
- KOCH R.: The 80/20 Principle: The Secret of Achieving More with Less, Hodder & Stoughton, 2019
- SELK, J., BARTOW, T., RUDY M.: Organize Tomorrow Today: 8 Ways to Retrain Your Mind to Optimize Performance at Work and in Life, 2016
- COVEY, S. R.: First Things First, Simon & Schuster UK, 20
- BLANCHARD, K.: Self Leadership and the One Minute Manager: Gain the mindset and skillset for getting what you need to succeed, William Morrow & Company, 2017
- BURON K., D.: Social Behavior and Self-Management: 5-Point Scales for Adolescents and Adults, AAPC Publishing, 2012
- MEDLAND, M.: Self-Management Strategies, Praeger; 2nd Edition, 1990